Thursday, November 17, 2016

not my world



                                                     not my world
                                                     not my country
                                                     not my state
                                                     not my city
                                                     not my street
                                                     not my home
                                                     not my body
                                                     not my mind
                                                     not my heart
                                                     not my soul
                                                     not my hope
                                                     not my faith
                                                     not my love
                                                     not my will
                                                     all belongs
                                                     to God


                                                     copyright 2015