Friday, June 6, 2014

marriage




                                                    MARRIAGE


                                                    There is no part of you
                                                    My eyes have not seen or looked
                                                    My hands have not touched nor traveled
                                                    My lips have not kissed nor wondered
                                                    My tongue he's not traced nor tasted
                                                 

                                                    There are no words to tell you how
                                                    My mind has thought of you only
                                                    My body has desired yours alone
                                                    My heart has loved you always
                                                    My being has no place without you



                                                    copyright 1988